My Daily Skin Care Routine

Hellooo fellas! 

Its been a long time, since I almost never update about anything in this blog. Wanna talk about skin care routine? 

Well, my obsession with skin care started when I developed acne around age 16, which later grew into dullness face on age 18. My teenage dream was to be a dermatologist- mostly to come up with a cure that would take away my unconcealable acne and also help other young people afflicted by bad skin. But you know, by the time I grow up, I choose to study about Psychology. 

I wanted to learn more about skin and how I could care for mine in general. After I decided to the Dermatologist in Erha on 2015, with Dr. Wigih. I got the best result on my face. I thought about went to the doctor would make me dependence on the medicine of doctor's cream. 1 year and a half time I used erha for my face, but then I looked out on the internet and my friend's experience about skin care. So I choose Kiehl's for my daily skin care routine.

I've been using my kiehl's product since Noverber 2016. As they claimed, kiehl's already been around since 1851 has to be doing something right. One such example of getting it right is their Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash, designed for normal-to-oily skin types, this gel cleanser keeps skin fresh and shine-free. Especially for me, the one who really had an oily skin on my face. It also pairs very nicely with Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner, If I do say so myself.



As I said so, this all started on November. And I put so much hopes with Kiehl's. You can check & buy online from kiehls.co.id


 Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash (price : Rp 435.000)
I use this before and after I go to sleep.


This cleanser contains calendula flower extract and glycerin, ingredients that soothe and help the skin’s ability to retain moisture. While the Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash is an extremely powerful cleanser, skin remains soft and clean, never dry. This is also soap-free, and contains no sulfates or parabens, which makes it suitable for even sensitive skin types.

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner (price : Rp 550.000)


 I use this in the morning and night before sleep. It really gives a good effect on my skin, because this is an alcohol free, I can put it on my eyelid to feel fresh. Btw, my redness on my face disappear because of this product. You should try!



Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream (price : Rp 465.000)
Yummm! and this is the moisturizer. It claims oil-free, so I choose this to  subtract the oil on my face.
It has a thick texture, so far so good. Repurchase? Hmm maybe, I'll try the blue herbal one.


Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense (price : Rp 645.000)

I don't really like this sunscreen, it has a white casts so I feel like I'm using BB cream, but sometimes It does cover my acne spot. Maybe I'll try the orange line one.


Kiehl's Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate (price : Rp 980.000)

I absolutely love the product! After 1 week my skin was so smooth and others noticed too. The only reason I gave this product 4 out of 5 stars was because of the price. Its a little sticky once it dries but its worth the result. No one ever said good skin was going to come easy. It has a good price :( 

Kiehl's Clearly Correction Dark Spot Solution (price : Rp 865.000)
I purchased this product despite the mixed reviews and I have to say that it worked wonders for my skin. I would purchase this one, but one thing that I don't really like about this, the texture its a lil bit thicky. 

Well fellas, what’s your holy grail Kiehl’s product? Let’s hear about it in the comments below!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Alrian Neobehaviorisme dalam Sistem Psikologi

Patung Unik Yang Terbuat Dari 3500 Smartphone